Google AdSense

Amazon Ad

Sunday, May 09, 2004

My first sheet of English ships for a General-at-Sea campaign

I am working on the first sheet of English ships at 1/3000 scale. A reader had previously asked, in the context of Privateers Bounty, if I would include the English captains' names. I am including them on the game piece, as well as the years that they served. The sheet, like the first Dutch sheet, has 18 game pieces. The ship, at 1/3000 scale is on one side of the tent, while the game information is on the back.

I have a system down, now, for preparing the information and the game pieces, so the process is moving along quite quickly. Again, I am using my "quick and dirty" drawings, since they are at such a small scale. Those drawings still capture the right "flavor".

No comments:

Amazon Context Links