Google AdSense

Amazon Ad

Saturday, January 01, 2005

We are taking another run at contacting Akella

Violet, builder and maintainer of KentishKnock.com, which is a major outlet for my writings and artwork, suggested that she could contact Akella for me, since they are also in Moscow. If they would actually be interested in allowing me and associates to modify Privateers Bounty for use in 17th Naval Warfare, it would be a challenge, as I am already overcommitted. It is such an important opportunity, however, it would force me to reorder my priorities, if Akella was interested. I suspect that I may lack credibility from a game programming perspective, to get the opportunity. Despite my background of 25 years in software development and 35 years around the edges of gaming, that might not be enough, in itself, to give them confidence.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links