Google AdSense

Amazon Ad

Saturday, July 22, 2006

I am converting documents to 7.5pt font and adding the day of the month

In my current work, where I have entries that are like notes with a date, I had only been using month and year (although in the largest list, I do occasionally use the day of the month, a well). I decided that I needed to add the day of the month, as I want to add the date that ships were hired.

I have long wanted to use a smaller font size than 8pt in Word, but the selection list only goes down to 8pt. I learned that you can type in sizes like 7pt or 7.5pt. 7.5pt is still readable, while 7pt is probably too small (at least to read the Word document, not printed). I am in the process of converting the documents that I am currently updating to use the 7.5pt font size. This allows more room for things like more precise dates.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links