Google AdSense

Amazon Ad

Wednesday, June 14, 2006

I had intended the drawings that I posted last for Iain Stanford's General-at-Sea rules

The small drawings that I posted last were intended for use with Iain Stanford's General-at-Sea rules, published by the Pike and Shot Society. Iain's rules are simplified so that they can be used with large fleets. I am tempted to get back into the 17th Century ship wargame piece "business" (in the sense of spending some time making them, again). My wargaming has been confined to a bit of Privateers Bounty with my Anglo-Dutch Wars scenarios (see them at AngloDutchWarsBlog.com). I have a few sheets of ship pieces and my Privateers Bounty scenarios available for download. For the sheets, you probably have to save the page image. You can also do "Save Link As" over the page link, and you will be able to select where to save the page.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links