Google AdSense

Amazon Ad

Sunday, February 15, 2004

I have finished the calculations for Swedish ships

I finished my spreadsheet for Swedish ships that fought at the Battle of the Sound, 1658. There is much better information available than I had imagined. My friend's website, "Sailing Warships", has been extremely helpful. I was surprised to find that Dr. Ballhausen's book has really useful information in it, from a book with which I am unfamiliar. I am going to see if I can get access to a copy, as it has gun information for Swedish ships, as well as information about when they were built, and their source.

I have started to do "data entry" into AOSII Privateers Bounty for the Swedish ships. I have at least seem of the Dutch ships, already. I have good lists for both fleets, so the Battle of the Sound will definitely be the next scenario I do.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links