Google AdSense

Amazon Ad

Saturday, February 28, 2004

I ran the test with the Battle of Portland

I just ran the Battle of Portland, and I controlled the Dutch, with the difficulty set to hard. This time, I attacked the main body, and left Monck's squadron to later. I won 60% to 0%, with Monck's flagship, the Vanguard as the last English ship still fighting. There were many ships combining against the Vanguard, but she was finally sunk by gunfire, with the Amsterdam Admiralty ship Achilles on her port side, and the Amsterdam Directors' ship, the Groote Liefde, on her starboard side. The Vanguard actually sank, rather than surrender.

This is the first time that I have won, as the Dutch, when I attacked the main body, first. Again, I only maneuvered the Dutch ships with destination points, and I maneuvered groups rather than individual ships.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links