Google AdSense

Amazon Ad

Sunday, July 11, 2004

I am working on a spreadsheet of English ships for the First Anglo-Dutch War

So as to be able to put together more "sheets" of drawings with data, I am working on a spreadsheet. I had also done the text to go on the backs of the "tents", up to the Diamond. I seem to be on a roll, so I will do as much as possible, and make the results available for downloading on AngloDutchWarsBlog.com. The spreadsheet includes values for use with Iain Stanford's new system for General-at-Sea value calculations. I have finished up to the Guinea frigate (32 guns) (as she was known before the Restoration). The list I am using is what ships are used in my Privateers Bounty scenarios. I probably will augment that list, as I can.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links