Google AdSense

Amazon Ad

Wednesday, April 25, 2007

It looks like the list published in The First Dutch War, Vol.IV, is just a summary of the real list

I don't have more than the first few pages, but it appears that I have the beginning of the list of Amsterdam ships published in The First Dutch War, Vol.IV, starting at page 308. What is in The First Dutch seems to be just a summary of the real list. "The real list" seems to have dimensions and gun lists for most ships. I may be mistaken and may change my mind when I see the complete document. The list of hired ships in the Mediterranean that was published just has ship names, the captains, and guns for most ships and the crews for all. This list has exactly what was published, but has the correct ship name, rather than two ships named Venetia.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links