Google AdSense

Amazon Ad

Tuesday, August 31, 2004

Battle of Nevis pictures

When I did playtesting of the Battle of Nevis from the English perspective, I took several pictures. The background is what Privateers Bounty provides: rock-like islands. If I had moved the action further to the west, there would have been fortifications and a town.

English fighting for the weather gauge

This shows the English squadron maneuvering for the weather gauge. Yes, Privateers Bounty provides a good enough environment for such things.

English trying to get far enough away from the French to be able to wear

This shows the English squadron pulling away so that there is room to wear. Ideally, the English squadron would tack, but I have had enough problems getting caught in stays for extended periods of time that I have generally gone back to wearing.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links