Google AdSense

Amazon Ad

Tuesday, April 20, 2004

If anyone has contacts with Akella, I would appreciate your help

I have been unsuccessful in getting a response from Akella (developer of Privateers Bounty). If someone has a connection with them, I would appreciate your making the case as to why we would be worth contacting.

What we would like to do (or at least I would like to do) is to do a version that is tailored for 17th Century naval wargaming. To do that, I would propose the following:

  • Increase the number of ships that can entered to a very large number (perhaps as large as 250, although you would need a very hot computer to do that)
  • Add 17th Century ship 3-D models
  • Add 3-D models for Northern Europe and the Mediterranean
  • Allow a formation to be preset, during setup
  • A new one: perhaps allow a user to control ships from both sides, to better accomodate solo gaming
  • No comments:

    Amazon Context Links