Google AdSense

Amazon Ad

Saturday, May 08, 2004

I'm afraid that I am getting ready to somewhat abuse some rules

I say that I am going to abuse some rules, simply because I want to try them in a way that they were not intended to be used. I will SORT OF be using them, but I want to use individual ships with General-at-Sea, not a stand of three ships. It is all part of my tentative plan to have a First Anglo-Dutch War campaign.

I am making Dutch ship pieces, right now, using my "quick an dirty" Dutch ship drawings. I hope to use my equivalent English drawings, as well, for the English game pieces. I want to make just enough game pieces, that I can get a feel for General-at-Sea, if it is used this way. It it doesn't work out, I can use the same drawings for the stand-of-three. I can use the calculated factors, as well.

No comments:

Amazon Context Links